- ALP project “Development of powdery mildew resistant varieties in peas”
- Strengthening of foundation seed production facilities at research institutes of Punjab.
The following projects have submitted for further strengthening of research activities at Vegetable Research Institute, Faisalabad.
- Development of tomato varieties/hybrids suitable for sowing in tunnels and open fields during different seasons of Punjab.
- Development of high yielding and fusarium wilt resistant early season varieties in peas.
- Development of better OPV’s and Hybrids in Vegetable crops.