In order to develop strategy for diversification in seed business of PSC has devised, following future course of actions and plans
· 05 years plan for increased production and supply of major and minor crop’s seed with advanced seed production technology.
· Plan for hybrid seed production / multiplication of maize, vegetables and oil seeds by developing PSC’s own breeding program in collaboration with local breeders and Research Institutes or by executing joint venture with multinational companies to start Research & Development Project in the country for the production of Hi-Tech seeds i.e. Hybrid and B.T.Cotton seeds in near future.
· Upgradation/modernization of PSC Seed Processing Plants to improve the quality of its seeds and to minimize seed losses under cost effectiveness measures.
· New vision for PSC’s marketing with revolutionary strategic approach to achieve better share of sale volume in local market as well as to increase seed export in neighboring countries at large scale.
· Plan for production of improved varieties fodder seeds of various fodder crops in adequate quantum in joint collaboration with Livestock & Dairy Development Department and Fodder Research Institute, Sargodha to reduce the import bill.