The main function of RAEDC is to impart training. Following training programmes are being undertaken at the Institute:
(A) Impart Trainings
1. Farmers Training Program.
2. Rural Women Uplift Program.
3. Training Course for Farm Manager.
4. Computer Literacy Program.
5. In-service Training Program.
- Integrated Pest Management Course (IPMC)
- Training & Technology Transfer Course (TTTC)
- Farming System Research Course (FSRC)
- Sustainable Soil Fertility Management Course (SSFMC)
- Orchard Management Course (OMC)
(B) Integration of Agriculture Research & Extension Activities
Training on Cotton Production Technology
Training on Wheat Production Technology
Training on Sugarcane Production Technology
Training on Marketing of Agri. Produce
Training on Training on Weed Management
Training on Orchard Management
Training on Seed Production Technology
Seminars / Filed days
(C) Advisory Services to the Farmers
Farmer’s fields are visited on the request of the farmer and after personal observation recommendations are given on the spot or after consulting with the technical staff.
How to Get Services
The prescribed application forms for training are available with the RAEDC free of cost. A Committee constituted by the Chief Coordinator, Regional Agriculture Economic Development Center (RAEDC) Vehari, does the final selection of participants. The fee is deposited at RAEDC Campus.