Planning & Evaluation Cell
- Coordination & Monitoring of following projects:
- Fruits and Vegetable Development Project.
- Community Development Project for Rehabilitation of Salt Affected & Waterlogged lands (Biosline-II).
- Inspection of Farmers training program of Wheat & Rice Crops in District Sheikhpura
- Restructuring of Agriculture Research System
- Follow-up and implementation of MoUs singed with China & Iran.
- Coordination of ADB assisted / federal funded project titled “Agribusiness Development Project”.
- Coordination & Implementation of Punjab Resource Management Programme with respect to Agriculture Department
- Preparation of a Pilot Project, “Small House-cum-Garden Plots for eradication of Poverty in Punjab”
- Conducting Impact Studies for the following projects:
- Impact Assessment of National Programme for Improvement of Watercourses
- Impact Assessment of Laser Land Leveling project of Water Management Wing
- Impact Assessment of Bed Furrow in Cotton Wheat based and Rice Wheat based farming systems
- Coordination and Monitoring of six PSDP (Federally Funded) Projects.
- Dealing the foreign delegates and Federal Government project implementers of Umbrella Projects.