PAMCO's focus in removing supply side constraints in marketing and distribution of perisahble farm produce resolves around the establishment of an integrated Cold Chain Infrastructure complemented by selective agro processing units and comprehensive marketing initiatives to promote PAMCO, its projects and products produced by PAMCO sponsored companies.
PAMCO's area of interest is in the following sectors:
PAMCO's role in it's project
- Projects will be setup under public-private partnership.
- Projects will be operated and managed by the private sector on commercial basis.
- PAMCO will assist in the preparation of feasibility of these projects.
- PAMCO will participate in securing financing for these projects.
- If need be PAMCO will directly invest in these projects as a strategic partner.
- PAMCO will ensure that these projects are commercially and economically viable.
- PAMCO will ensure that critical linkages necessary for their successes are put in place.
- PAMCO will ensure that all government approvals are secured for their unhindered implementation.
- PAMCO will go hand in hand with the private sector in securing best possible technology and equipment for these projects.
- PAMCO will actively engage in bringing foreign investment for these projects, including joint ventures.
- PAMCO will participate in finding suitable markets for the products of these projects both at home and abroad.
- PAMCO will remove all legal and/or administrative hurdles in the implementation of these projects.
- PAMCO will propose rules and regulations for the successful operations of these projects in consultation with the stake holders.
- PAMCO will engage the provincial legislature to make relevant legislation for the purpose.