1st April to 15th May (Core area)
16th April to 31st May (Non-core area)
(Under Normal Supply of Water)
- Land Preparation
- Selection of Varieties
- Seed Rate and Treatment
- Nursery Sowing (not before 20th May)
- Nursery Treatment
- Transplantation Time
- Plant Population
- Balanced Use of Fertilizer at Proper Time
- Weeds Control with Chemicals
- Application of Zinc Sulphate
(Under Water Shortage Situation)
- Puddling only for three days.
- Weed control with chemicals.
- Standing water only for 15 days.
- Plant population 100,000 hills per acre after 15th July.