Post Harvest Research Centre
- Use Of Irradiation Technology To Increase Shelf Life Of Onion (Phulkara Variety)
- Effect of calcium chloride treatment on the post harvest quality of fruit & vegetables.
- Controlled Ripening Of Tunnel Produced Tomato Through Ethylene Application
- Effect Of Pre-Cooling On The Shelf Life & Quality Of Fruits And Vegetables
- Physic Chemical Changes Related To Quality Of Strawberry Fruit During Cold Storage
- Shelf Life Extension Of Tomato By Use Of Chemical.
- Studies On Delayed Ripening In Guava Fruit Through Chemical Application
Food Technology Section
- Development and standardization of low sugar candies from apple and apricot fruits.
- Studies to develop and standardize curry thickener of various vegetables as a condiment mix.
- Studies on storage behaviour of strawberry pulp by using various preservatives.
- Studies on processing aspects of exotic peach varieties through osmo-dehydration techniques.
Agriculture Chemist (Bio) Aari, Faisalabad
- Nutritional Quality Evaluation Of Promising Varieties/Lines Of Fruit, Vegetables And Other Corps.
- Studies on the hydro sonic acid content of sorghum varieties/lines at different growth stages.
- Effect Of Hb 101 Natural [Plant Vitalizer On The Growth And Quality Of Cabbage.